The month of April summed up in pictures...
At the very end of March, Brian had knee surgery. He was laid up on the couch for a couple of days elevating it and keeping ice on it. I caught Luke on the couch laying just like Daddy one day. :)
We enjoyed the spring weather...
Went out for Mexican food...
You know it's been a long day when you go out to dinner and 2 of the 3 kids end up like this on my lap...
Did a little reading together...
Tried to get a pic in our Royals gear - Jack was GRUMPY.
Had some lazy mornings...
Doesn't everyone watch TV like this?
Rode the carousel at Oak Park Mall - one of Luke's favorite things to do!
Jack, Luke and I visited my Grandma's gravesite on the 10th. Drew and Brian were at baseball practice.
I got to go on Drew's field trip to the Platte City Conservation Area - it was very interesting and the kids loved that they found BONES!
We celebrated my birthday on the 12th - started with a birthday donut, silly singing, homemade cards and a lego present, of course!
And yes, Jack wears Elf on the Shelf pjs year round.
I had my birthday lunch at Spin Pizza (my fave!) with Brian and Luke.
That night we went to dinner at 54th Street before going to Drew's baseball games! Love these crazy boys of mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment