The month of May summed up in pictures!
We rarely get out for date nights so when we do, we must document it!
Mother's Day!
Enjoying the last few days with just this guy before the older boys are home for summer!
Took the boys for haircuts one day after school - I looked over and saw Jack like this! So funny, he looks like a little old man!
You'd think more than one kid was here during the day with a mess like this...
Jack's first grade puppet show! He was the "mean, ugly, disgusting troll" in the Three Billy Goats Gruff. I got to go in a few days beforehand and help out with the puppet making. Jack did a great job and had an awesome troll voice!!
The had 2 performances of the play - Brian went one day and then Luke, Mimi, Papa and I went the next day.
We took advantage of Planet Snoopy at Worlds of Fun with Brody and Sarah one day before school got out. These two crazies have lots of fun together.
Drew did a project about a Famous Missourian and he chose Buck O'Neil. The entire fourth grade put on a wax museum and we got to come hear all about the person they had researched. These 3 boys all chose baseball players - big surprise!
Talking about Buck with some younger kids who were visiting the museum!
So proud of this kid.
Luke loves the days that Brody comes to hang out with us.
Field Day fun!
Jack and his friend Mason.
Mrs. Schmidt's first grade class! (I didn't go to Drew's field day this year since it was in the afternoon and Luke needed a nap.)
On the 20th, we got to attend a gender reveal for Aunt Rachel and Uncle Brad! We were all so excited to find out whether they were having a boy or a girl. I made cupcakes for the occasion - it was so fun and man, I'm getting good at recreating things that are on Pinterest. ;)
We had to hold those ribbons up before the big reveal - all we needed was one of the boys going up and yanking on them!!!
Everyone wore the color of their guess - boy or girl. This was team boy... (Drew was undecided I guess so he wore gray...??!)
Team GIRL!
These pictures aren't the greatest because it was starting to get dark, but I love the progression and the expressions on everyone's (especially the kids!) faces!
The pinata was filled with PINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a GIRL!!!! I think we were all in shock for quite awhile!! Soooooo exciting!
We had fun going to Worlds of Fun with Sam and Brody a few times this spring.
Lazy mornings...
Playing at Penguin Park after getting haircuts one day...they loved this cool swing!
We rang in summer with a trip to the lake!!
I just love the lake smiles.
No comments:
Post a Comment